Sunday, October 7, 2007

BMW M3 Sedan

Nothing new or unexpected here. Just the 3 Series sedan dipped in M-sauce. Does that detract from its supreme, jaw-dropping righteousness? NEIN! The legions of M3 Saloon fans finally have a new reason to get up in the morning, after being denied a new car since the cult-worthy E36 of 1998.

All the good stuff is here, and the extra practicality only costs you a tenth to 60. The coupe is certainly the icon, the borderline ungainly hardtop-convertible gives you the sky, but I'll take my M just like this thank you very much... in Interlagos Blue, por favor.

[Source: Autoblog, NetCarShow]




1 comment:

Terry G. said...

If I bought an M3 tomorrow, and wanted to bring friends along for the fun, I'd buy this.

Unfortunately, this also complicates my ultimate garage selection. Could this replace other uber-sedans that had been added (including the M5/S6/E55 rotation) over the years? What, then, would take the place of my 2-door sports coupe? So many decisions!